We shall strive to relise this vision in and though communion with our staff, students, parents and neighbours.
THE SJT VISION OF EDUCATION
Inspired by Jesus, the community of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Tarbes, through its educational apostolate aspires:
1. To build Communion in society, liberating it from ignorance fear, selfishness, hatred, discrimination and violence.
2. To form persons in spiritual sensitivity.
3. To awaken in them a sense of active responsibility towards family and society…
4. To enable them to accept their role of building communion in society, which will promote love, peace and justice.
5. To facilitate with a love for learning, creative thinking, ability to make responsible decisions and having a special concern for the poor and the marginalized.