Vision & Mission
Spiritually inspired we become intellectually enlightened, emotionally balanced, skill-based youth to serve the society.
“The Sisters of St. Joseph of Tarbes envision an integrated human formation for COMMUNION in the Society.”
WE SHALL STRIVE TO REALISE THIS VISION IN AND THROUGH COMMUNION WITH OUR STAFF, STUDENTS, PARENTS AND NEIGHBOURS.
The Congregation of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Tarbes was established in the year 1882. in India. This School was started in 1944. Inspired by God the Institution fosters in the students its motto “Virtue and Labour”
THE SJT VISION OF EDUCATION
Inspired by Jesus, the Community of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Tarbes, through its educational apostolate aspires:
1. To build Communion in Society, liberating it from ignorance, fear, selfishness, hatred, discrimination and violence.
2. To form persons in spiritual sensitivity.
3. To awaken in them a sense of active responsibility towards family and society.
4. To enable them to accept their role of building communion in society, this will promote love, peace and justice.
5. To facilitate with integral human formation.
6. To form persons with a love for learning, creative thinking, ability to make responsible decisions and having a special concern for the poor and the